Caring companionship starts with “Daughters Down the Street” & “Sons Stopping By ®”
Some clients don’t require medical assistance, but would like a friendly visit or a companion on excursions about town. A “Daughter or Son Down the Street” is available to visit the National Gallery of Art, take afternoon tea, have lunch at the club, play a game of chess, or attend a concert at the Kennedy Center. Being social and looking forward to visits helps avoid depression and feelings of isolation.
A stimulating companion helps seniors stay involved in activities they enjoy. Benefits include:
- Maintain your loved one’s social calendar
- Cheerful, regularly-scheduled visits from a “Friend of the Family”
- Encouragement to stay active!
- A personal and compassionate connection
- Transportation and escort for daily errands and fun outings!