As we continue to work through these uncharted waters caused by Coronavirus, we wanted to reach out personally to provide you with our latest update. We have rolled out steps and measures across our company to help keep our clients and our caregiving and nursing teams safe and well.
From day one our expert teams across our footprint have met and overcome a variety of challenges in a highly professional and responsive manner. This is a trait we hope you would expect and have become accustomed to in the time we have provided care to you (or your loved one).
Over the last couple of weeks, we have successfully bolstered our already robust protocols and added even more measures and touchpoints from all areas of our company. We have especially focused on clinical and operational aspects, client safety and service.
We have listed several of these enhancements below, all of which are committed to making sure you or your loved one remain in the compassionate and healing hands of our caregivers and our care family.
What we are doing to be proactive and stay safe
- Created a COVID-19 Taskforce.
- All caregivers have taken and completed a COVID-19 training program.
- Mandatory self-reporting of any health changes and concerns continues to be adhered to across our caregiving family.
- All caregivers will complete a daily health screening process that will be assessed by our clinical teams in real time.
- Comprehensive health screenings of clients at every clinical touchpoint.
- Weekly Interdisciplinary Team Meetings with our expert clinical teams to ensure all needs are met.
- Implementation of more stringent Infection Control policies.
- Continual review of company-wide policies and procedures based on CDC guidelines.
- Embraced virtual communications to ensure we continue to provide exceptional care to the best of our ability.
- Consistent reminders of Universal Precautions Procedures and best practices.
As always, our caregiving company continues to be focused on your health and well-being each and every day.
We’re here for you,
Chief Operating Officer
Maura Ringley, RN
Director of Nursing