BECOME PART OF
Our Care Culture
PUTTING THE CARE INTO CAREER
Caregiving is a calling as much as it is a career. Looking after others is a commitment that can be rewarding on so many different levels. If you have a passion for care and are truly motivated in making a difference to others, caregiving is the perfect career choice for you.
Going above and beyond is what we do. We strive to give exceptional care to our clients while providing an environment of opportunity to our teams. We offer training opportunities, consistency in shifts, flexibility in work hours, and strong company values.
Are you interested in joining an exceptional home care team? We are looking for confident care providers with a passion for helping, a drive for service, and the dedication to work with an organization that has been providing remarkable home care for 45 years.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY
We want to make sure that you join the care team that works for you best. Before clicking the Apply button please note:-
- To work in DC or the surrounding Maryland counties (Montgomery, Prince George’s, Anne Arundel, Howard).
Please select CHC from the Office Location drop down.
- To work in Arlington, Alexandria, Mclean, Tysons, Falls Church, Fairfax, Annandale, Woodbridge.
Please select ALX from the Office Location drop down.
- To apply for work in Vienna, Reston, Great Falls, Chantilly, Manassas, Herndon, Sterling, Ashburn, Leesburg, Percyville.
Please select STL from the Office Location drop down.
Once we receive your completed application, one of our recruiters will contact you and guide you through the hiring process to get you started in your new career in care.
We can’t wait to meet you…
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM CAPITAL CITY NURSES CARE CULTURE
- Flexible work hours
- Consistent work
- Chance to serve
- Training opportunities
- Strong company values
- 45 years of experience
- Weekly Paychecks
- Paid Vacation
- Multiple Bonus Programs
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Excellent Pay
- Consistent Work
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Schedules
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
WHAT WE NEED IN A CAREGIVER
- Passion for caring for elders
- Kindness and confidence
- Strong work ethic and diligence
- Current certification in state of practice
- Current CPR & First Aid Certification
- Current physical and PPD or Chest X-ray
- Employment Eligibility Documents
- Reliable Transportation
- Must pass background check and drug screening