Our nearest office is in Georgetown, DE, and we provide a full range of companionship services, in-home nursing and assistance with daily living activities for people of all ages. While we do specialize in senior care, we can also provide home care for busy parents with newborns, assistance with older children, and even home health care during recovery after surgery or illness.
The benefits of choosing Capital City Nurses for your Cape Region, DE medical and home health care needs include:
- Fully and currently licensed RNs and LPNs for in-home nursing care, medicine management, and home care.
- Certified Health Care Aides and Nursing Assistants.
- All staff is rigorously screened and have a clean background check, health certificate and all have current certification in CPR.
- Medical support as well as companionship programs.
- Fully customized care plan to address all areas of concern for the patient and their family.
- Compassionate, experienced and very professional staff, most of whom have been working with Capital City Nurses for at least five years.
Our staff is available when you need support and help, and we can ensure all aspects of care are covered, including assistance with transportation, light housekeeping and meal preparation for your loved one.
However, it isn’t just our outstanding senior care and home health care services that make us one of the most recognized and recommended home care services in the Cape Region, DE. It is our unique approach to providing continual evaluation, personalized support planning, and ongoing interest in providing the professional care and assistance required for people to continue living independent lives.
To learn more about our services, or to schedule a consultation with one of our care consultants, give us a call today at 1-866-807-7307.
Capital City Nurses
20771 Professional Park Boulevard
Georgetown, DE 19947